Linux Security Master Class
September 6, 11AM - 1PM | Kista, Sweden
Join us for a lunch-and-learn session with Linux security expert Robert Malmgren, network security vendor Clavister, and selected customers. This seminar will give you important insights and hands-on experiences in how to manage security for connected Linux devices including challenges and the top do's and don'ts.
- When? Thursday September 6, 11am - 1pm.
- Where? Enea's office in Stockholm/Kista.
- How? Free, lunch is on us.
- Robert Malmgren - Linux security expert, consultant, and lecturer
- Clavister - Network security
Save your seat!
Save your seat by registering with the form below. We only have a limited number of seats available. First come, first served...